Driving Directions & Parking
- Exit 284 to St. Francis Drive North
- Continue approximately 2.5 miles north on St. Francis Drive (Route 285/84)
- Turn right at light onto Cerrillos Rd.
- Continue one block and turn left at light onto Guadalupe, then left on Manhattan Avenue which will lead you to the underground parking structure
- The area on the left between Cerrillos Road and Montezuma Avenue is the North Railyard
From the North:
- South 285/84 turns into St. Francis Drive
- Turn left at light onto West Alameda
- Turn right at light onto Guadalupe, then right on Manhattan Avenue which will lead you to the underground parking structure
- The area on right between Montezuma Avenue and Cerrillos Road is the North Railyard
PARKING IN THE NORTH RAILYARD
Parking is plentiful and convenient in the North Railyard. There are 400 spaces in the 3-level underground parking structure near REI and 500 surface spaces spread across The Railyard, both north and south of Paseo de Peralta.
For Details on Parking Locations & Other Transportation Options, Click here!
There are four ways to access the Railyard Parking Structure:
- Guadalupe Street either direction, then west on Manhattan Avenue at the light
- Guadalupe Street either direction, then west on Montezuma toward Sanbusco Center, left on Market St. and right on Manhattan
- Paseo de Peralta east from St. Francis Drive, then left on Camino de la Familia
- Paseo de Peralta west from Guadalupe Street, then right on Camino de la Familia
Parking rates at the Railyard are as follows:
Meters: Monday through Saturday 8:00 am to 6:00 pm
$2 per hour for the first two hours
$3 per hour thereafter
Garage: Open daily from 6 am to 12 am. Saturday, 5:30 a.m. to 12am.
$1 for the first hour
$2 per hour thereafter
$12 maximum same day
For information on a reduced rate monthly account visit: www.santafenm.gov/parking