On Saturday, December 14, the Rio Metro Regional Transit District is hosting the 7th Annual Santa’s Village at the Santa Fe Railyard. Join us for this free, family-friendly event featuring games, crafts, interactive displays, mini-train rides, and, of course, pictures with Santa! There will be extra north and southbound New Mexico Rail Runner Express trains to accommodate our guests.
Date: Saturday, December 14, 2019
Time: 10:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
Location: Santa Fe Railyard (Map)
Activities take place outside at the Santa Fe Railyard and inside at the Violet Crown Cinema.
- Pictures with Santa – Bring your cameras to take pictures with Santa
- Mini Train Rides – Hop aboard the Moose Caboose and enjoy the ride
- Interactive Miniature Trains – Become an engineer behind the switch of the Santa Fe Children’s Museum’s interactive train set
- Santa’s Workshop – Create your own holiday craft
- Face Painting – Wear your holiday art home
- Book Walk – Play to win FREE books from Read to Me Albuquerque
- Caricature Artist – Remember the day with a custom drawing
- Photo Booth – Take a silly photo with your family and friends
- Meet Trax – Meet and take a selfie with the Rail Runner mascot
Exhibits and Vendor Booths
- Toyota of Santa Fe – See a display vehicle and pick up some goodies
- Sensory Inclusive Tent – Enjoy comfortable seating, sensory-friendly activities, and more
- Local Vendors / Food Trucks – Hot food and beverages available for purchase
- FanFare Victorian Carolers – Holiday Music
- Partizani Brass Band & Stiltzwalkers – Stilt-walkers in beautifully crafted costumes
- Duke City Sound – Barbershop Chorus
- Oscar Butler – Smooth vocals and acoustic guitar