Santa’s Village: A Holiday Event and Train Ride
Saturday, December 15th marks Rail Runner’s Sixth Annual Santa’s Village at the Santa Fe Railyard from 10:00 AM – 3:00 PM. This free, family-friendly event will feature games, crafts, interactive displays, mini-train rides, and, of course, pictures with Santa!
Visitors from south of Santa Fe are encouraged to take the Rail Runner. There will be one additional northbound and one additional southbound train for the event. View the special schedule at nmrarilrunner.com.
Fun for the Whole Family!
- Pictures with Santa – Bring your cameras to take pictures with Santa
- Holiday Movie – The Violet Crown Cinema will show a classic holiday movie*
- Mini Train Rides – Hop aboard the Moose Caboose and enjoy the ride
- Interactive Model Trains – Become an engineer behind the switch of the Santa Fe Children’s Museum’s interactive train set
- Santa’s Workshop – Create your own holiday craft, ornament or luminaria
- Face Painting – Wear your holiday art home with face painting by Cindy Farslow of Dancing with Dolphins Art
- Book Walk – Play to win FREE books from Read to Me Albuquerque
- Caricature Artist – Remember the day with a custom drawing by Peter Menice of Peter Menice Illustration
- Bingo – Play an easy game of bingo and win fun prizes
- Photo Booth – Take a silly photo with your family and friends
- Cookie Decorating – Create a delicious treat with the Railyard Park Conservancy
Take the Rail Runner to the Santa Fe Depot or meet us at the Santa Fe Railyard. Regular train fares apply. Children 9 and under always ride free!